1. The registrar
Business ID: 2297262-8
Visiting address: Mannerheimintie 72 C 45, 00250 Helsinki
Postal address: Runkotie 4, 27100 Eurajoki
3. Name of the register
VitaFlown customer register
4. Purpose and grounds for the processing of personal data
The primary basis for the processing of personal data is the customer relationship between VitaFlow and the customer, the assignment or the customer’s consent to the processing of personal data.
Personal data may be processed by VitaFlow or its authorized partner or professional for the following purposes:
- Handling and maintaining the customer relationship or other business relationship between VitaFlow Oy and the customer.
- To implement the customer service and related communications provided by VitaFlow Oy.
- Enabling and developing marketing and monitoring.
- Conducting opinion and marketing surveys.
- Planning, offering, producing and delivering VitaFlow Oy’s services.
- Personal data may also be processed by VitaFlow Oy in connection with other necessary measures related to customer relationship management.
- In addition, personal information is processed for billing, ordering, contact, transaction, and reporting purposes.
- VitaFlow Oy also processes personal data for the development and planning of its business.
5. Register information
The groups of persons whose data may be processed are persons who are or have been customers of VitaFlow and persons who have been in contact with VitaFlow.
The following information can be stored in the registration:
- Basic information about the person who is or has been a customer of VitaFlow, such as name, personal identity number, gender, language and contact information (address, e-mail address, telephone number)
- Information related to the customer relationship between VitaFlow and the registrants, such as order information, customer history (eg service usage information, including the professional group of the person handling the service, eg purchase manager, seller), possible direct marketing permits and prohibitions, and other communication between the parties; call recording and other information related to the provision of the service.
- Any other information provided by the customer and any self-generated content (eg a request for contact made via a website)
- Any information on the disclosure and the grounds for the disclosure.
- Other customer-related information, such as information about website usage that can be connected to the registrant, such as the user’s browser, IP address, time of visit, pages visited, web address from which the user came to the website, and server from which the user came to the website.
- Necessary information related to the use of identification and authentication tools and services.
- Information related to data processing, such as recording date and data source.
- The profiling purposes described in more detail in section 11 of this privacy statement.
Processing tasks may be outsourced to VitaFlow Group companies and / or external service providers in accordance with and within the limits set by data protection legislation.
6. Storage period of personal data
VitaFlow retains personal data in the register until the grounds for retaining personal data expire. Retention periods comply with current legislation.
7. Regular sources of information
Information is obtained primarily from the following sources:
- Events related to the data subject himself and the data subject’s customer relationship, use of services, communication and transactions.
- The party providing the identification, verification, address, update, credit information or other similar service.
- The Population Register Centre’s population information system, and other known systems.
- Information provided by other VitaFlow partners, such as an insurance company, can also be added to the register.
8. Regular transfer of data and transfer of data outside the european union or the european economic area
Personal data will be disclosed to VitaFlow’s marketing register and any other VitaFlow personal registers, however, always in accordance with and within the limits set by data protection legislation.
Personal data will not be disclosed outside the parties involved in the production, development or maintenance of services and communications on behalf of VitaFlow or VitaFlow, except in accordance with the agreement, separate consent and / or specific regulations.
Customer data will not, in principle, be transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, but may be transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, including to the United States, in accordance with and within the limits of data protection law.
9. Principles of protection of the register
Any manual material will be kept in a locked room that can only be accessed by separately authorized persons. Only VitaFlow employees, professionals covered by a non-disclosure agreement or subordinates of a partner who have the right to process personal data in the course of their work and who are bound by a separate data protection requirement are entitled to use the system or digital material containing personal data. Movement in the workspaces is controlled by passes. The data is collected in databases that are protected by firewalls, passwords and other technical means, incl. controlled granting of access rights and control of their use, use of encryption technologies, instruction of personnel involved in the processing of personal data and careful selection of subcontractors.
10. Data subject's rights relating to the processing of personal data
10.1 Right to object to the processing and direct marketing of personal data
The data subject has the right, in connection with his or her specific personal situation, to object to the processing operations against VitaFlow against the data subject’s personal data insofar as the processing of the data is based on the customer relationship between VitaFlow and the data subject. The data subject may submit his / her objection in accordance with section 12 of this privacy statement. In connection with the claim, the data subject must identify the specific situation on the basis of which he or she objects to the processing. VitaFlow may refuse to comply with a request for opposition on legal grounds.
10.2 Right of access to information
The data subject has the right to check what information about him or her has been stored in VitaFlow’s customer register. The request for verification must be made in accordance with section 12 of this privacy statement. The right of inspection may be denied on the grounds provided by law.
10.3 Right to request correction, deletion or restriction of processing
A request for correction of incorrect, unnecessary, incomplete or outdated information shall be made in accordance with Section 12 of this Privacy Statement.
The data subject also has the right to request VitaFlow to restrict the processing of his personal data, for example in a situation where the data subject is awaiting a response from VitaFlow to a request to rectify or delete his data.
10.4 Right of the data subject to transfer data from one system to another
To the extent that the data subject has himself provided information to the customer register which is processed with the consent or mandate of the data subject, the data subject shall have the right to obtain such information in a machine-readable form and transfer it to another controller.
10.5 Right of the data subject to make a complaint to the supervisory authority
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if VitaFlow has not complied with the applicable data protection regulations in its operations.
As part of the processing of personal data stored in the customer register, VitaFlow may also use the data for profiling purposes. Profiling is implemented by creating a customer identifier for the registrant, which can be used to combine various information about the registrant generated during the use of the service. A profile created as described above can then, for example, be compared to profiles created from other registrants. The purpose of profiling is to find out the demand for services and customer behavior.
We may collect information about a user’s terminal device through cookies and other similar technologies, such as the browser’s local data warehouse. A cookie is a small text file that a browser stores on a user’s terminal. Cookies often contain an anonymous, unique identifier that allows us to identify and count the browsers that visit our site.
11.2 Collection of information by third parties
Third parties include parties outside VitaFlow, such as advertisers, ad networks, and measurement and tracking service providers. These so-called third parties may place cookies on a user’s terminal when a user visits our services, for example, to provide the user with targeted advertising or to compile statistics on traffic to various sites.
Since in this case the user’s browser to request the third party ads from an external server VitaFlown, these third parties may view, edit or set their own cookies, just as the user would these sites. Through contractual arrangements, we strive to ensure that these third parties comply with applicable law and industry self-regulatory guidelines.
Our services may also contain links to sites other than those listed above, but we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those third-party sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each site.
In all questions related to this policy statement and in situations related to the exercise of the data subject’s rights, the person mentioned in section 2 must be contacted.
If necessary, VitaFlow may ask the data subject to specify his request in writing, and the data subject’s identity may be verified, if necessary, before any further action is taken.
If VitaFlow finds that requests for information are being clearly misused and for harmful purposes, the requester may be required to reimburse reasonable costs for the amount of work required to complete the request, or VitaFlow may refuse to comply with the request.
13. Amendment of the privacy statement
We are constantly developing our services and reserve the right to change this privacy statement by posting on our services. Changes can also be based on changes in legislation. We recommend that you review the content of this privacy statement